How to Add a Printer to your computer
- Click the Start button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen (circle with Windows logo) and select "Devices and Printers" from the darker list on the right that pops up.
- Click on "Add a printer" near the top of the window that pops up.
- Choose "Add a Network, Wireless, or Bluetooth printer".
- Click on "The printer that I want isn't listed (believe me, it's not!).
- Choose the first option ("Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature"), then click "Next".
- Type "Mission" in the "Location" field, then click "Find Now".
- Choose the printer you want from the list that appears at the bottom of the window, then click "OK".
- Wait a minute for the drivers to install and connections to be made, then click through the next couple of windows that pop up. You're done!
How to submit an IT help request online
For any problems with technology you experience, including your classroom computer, lab computers, School Loop issues, network logins/passwords for staff or students, software problems, or even phone problems, you should submit an IT help request immediately. Here are the steps:
- Go to www.sfusd.edu
- Click on the dark-blue button that says "Employee Login" near the top right of the page.
- Login using your network ID and password (same as you use for School Loop).
- Click on Click on "IT Service Request" under "Employee Systems" in the right-hand column of the page.
- Click where it says "Click * HERE TO LOGIN.", then enter your network ID and password in the pop-up window that appears.
- Your name should now appear in the upper-right corner of the window. Click on the tab that says "SUBMIT A REQUEST" at the top of the page.
- Fill out the form, then click "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the page.
You're done! You will get a reply by e-mail within 24 hours.