How to submit an IT help request online
For any problems with technology you experience, including your classroom computer, lab computers, School Loop issues, network logins/passwords for staff or students, software problems, or even phone problems, you should submit an IT help request immediately. Here are the steps:
- Go to www.sfusd.edu
- Click on the dark-blue button that says "Employee Login" near the top right of the page.
- Login using your network ID and password (same as you use for School Loop).
- Click on Click on "IT Service Request" under "Employee Systems" in the right-hand column of the page.
- Click where it says "Click * HERE TO LOGIN.", then enter your network ID and password in the pop-up window that appears.
- Your name should now appear in the upper-right corner of the window. Click on the tab that says "SUBMIT A REQUEST" at the top of the page.
- Fill out the form, then click "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the page.
You're done! You will get a reply by e-mail within 24 hours.