COMPUTER LAB CALENDAR (MUST BE LOGGED INTO GOOGLE-APPS ACCOUNT TO SEE)
(CLICK ON THE SMALL DOWN-ARROW AT THE TOP-RIGHT OF THE CALENDAR TO SELECT WHICH LABS TO DISPLAY)
RESERVING AND USING COMPUTER LABS AT MISSION HIGH SCHOOL
- HOW TO:
- You must be logged into your Google-Apps for Education account (the "@sfusd.edu" account).
- Check the master lab calendar (below) for availability. (the small "down-arrow" at the top right of the calendar lets you select which labs to display)
- Click on the link for the reservation calendar (at the right-hand side of this page) for the lab you want to use.
- If the period you want to use is available, it will be shown as a gray box. Click on that box, enter details (optional), then click "save".
- Your reservation will now appear on your own Google calendar as well as the reservation page.
- NOTE: If you need to cancel your appointment, you can do that by clicking on the event on your own Google Calendar. Once you have canceled the appointment, inform Mr. McDonell via School Loop mail to finalize the cancellation.
- GUIDELINES - PRACTICE GOOD STEWARDSHIP: We have invested over half a million dollars in technology in this school over the last few years, and we don't have time or funds to do it again! Please be good stewards of the resources we share by following these guidelines when using the labs:
- Notify the lab manager (see list at right) via School Loop e-mail immediately (by the end of the day if possible) if you experience any problems with the computers, printer, furniture, or tidiness of the lab.
- Do not allow students to eat or drink while in the lab.
- Monitor your students to discourage vandalism or improper use of the computers, furniture, or room.
- 3-5 minutes before the bell, check each station to be sure that the computers are in proper working order and that the area is neat and clean.
MHS Technology Committee
- Lab 213: Ms. Servellon
- Labs 217, 226, and 343: Ms. Lum
- Library Media Center (LMC) Hubs and 400L: Mr. McDonell
- Macbook Cart: Ms. Kay
- All Chromebook Carts: Ms. Lum
Technology Lead and School Loop Liaison
- Mr. McDonell
Technology Administration Liaison
- Ms. McKamey
District IT Help Desk Contact info
- (415) 241-6476